Day- and nighshift .... Large Sebenza UG "Morning Sun" & "Night Sky"

This thread started by TripleT has inspired me to get my own pair:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1372630-Good-Morning-and-Good-Night

So here are mine.

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 08

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 09

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 10

This is what I call a "don't move, don't breeze" picture :eek:

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 11

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 12

Some more details:

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 01

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 01

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 05

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 03

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 06

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 04

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 09

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 05

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 10

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 06

21, UG Morning Sun, Raindrop, 12

21, UG Night Sky, Basket Weave, 07

The CRK dealer I bought the "Night Sky" from has also another one with raindrop pattern and blue sapphire inlay. But I coosed the mother of pearl inlay as for my personal taste it represents the moon better that the blue sapphier. Second, the rainbow pattern was a current rainbow pattern where I prefer the elder one, like at the "Morning Sun" above. I am glad I went for this piece as the basket weave pattern is fantastic.

Stefan

Beautiful set buddy! I could not help myself but be amazed by the details on the morning sun and Night Sky!

Tapatalk.

Congrats on a beautiful set.

Something for me to aspire to one day.

The UG/CGG Seb's are really starting to capture my interest....

Very cool. I never noticed the shading before of where the moon light must be hitting parts of the mountains and the one tree.
Congrats on a nice set.

Wonderful pair.
I wonder if CRK will ever release matched sets of the Morning Sun and Night Sky where the designs have the same mountains and same trees. I bet there would be a demand.

Wonderful pair.
I wonder if CRK will ever release matched sets of the Morning Sun and Night Sky where the designs have the same mountains and same trees. I bet there would be a demand.

I don't think they can do a really matched set because these are UGs and not CGGs. They can probably do a very close copy but not exactly alike.

But I do love that concept of making matched pairs... :D

Back