Did I win yet???

We regret to inform you that you did not win. You also must turn over a recently acquired AD to Progunner for safe keeping. Thank you. :D

thatmguy said:
Huh? Huh? Did I?? Huh? Huh?

Well, IMO you certainly did have some good submissions. This does seem to be going on forever doesn't it?

It is funny how the intrest in Busse knives grows when there is a chance to one free! Jerry, pick a winning name so that the rest of us can buy one.

Yeah, have you noticed how guys who never post here suddenly show up and post all sorts of stuff and then once the name is picked, you never see them again? Very interesting.

Hi

yea really funny! FREBIES is a thing people love! fu.. the forum spirit!!

But I have to say that it's my time to win! I only have 1 busse :D

Nicolai

www.brix-tactical.dk

No matter what, good luck everyone (....contest not open to company employees/representatives or there dependents.......) :D

Must been a bad connection. Like with me, he probably said you were a weiner, not a winner... ;) :D :p

thatmguy said:
Must been a bad connection. Like with me, he probably said you were a weiner, not a winner... ;) :D :p

And besides.........the only thing he's good at are acronyms :D :D

hi all

I'm sure there have been a failure from busse side!! they wanted to call me but not have the international number ´to Denmark!!

jerry you just have to dial +45 in front of my number :cool: :D :rolleyes:

Nicolai

www.brix-tactical.dk

Come on, I don't own a Busse or any decent fixed blades at all.
I'm about to be deployed.
Hurry up and send me a knife!
Hell, nobody will even sell me a steel heart for under 500 bones... :grumpy:

Back