1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does CRK Knives want the potential sales of counterfeits reported?

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Tetsujin 140.6, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2011
    As stated in the title, does CRK Knives want the sale of counterfeit CRK items reported to them?

If so, how do they want to receive the information?

eBay item number: 122749642755 is clearly counterfeit. Recent comments even state "[n]ice 40 dollar knock off of a 400 knife."

ETA: I reported it on the CRK website and received the following response:

Thank you for contacting Chris Reeve Knives. We will respond to your message shortly. Our operating hours are Monday - Thursday, 7AM-5:30PM MST. We will respond to messages outside normal operating hours the following business day.

rexromic likes this.
  2. Josh K

Josh K Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Curl of the Burl likes this.
  3. Eduard50

Eduard50 Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2015
    Country/Region of Manufacture:

China
    reed description : FAKE from China

4. tank sniper

tank sniper

Jan 8, 2018
    the place to report counterfeits is ebay if being sold on ebay... amazon if being sold on amazon, etc

5. Thin-Slice

Thin-Slice

Jul 4, 2016
    Nothing will happen. I have reported half a dozen fake items and ebay still kept them listed.

6. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    I used to be the good citizen and report ebay fakes and scams on knives, and guitars (some outfit periodically tries to sell collectable Gibson's for about one tenth of their value - always the same info and photos pop up every couple of weeks). Not enough time in my life now - or ever - to keep up with all of them. Buyer beware, and good luck.