Does CRK sell Sebenza pivot screws and washers?

I'm the second owner of a small Sebenza 21 that probably could use a new pivot. The Wiha allen wrench still fit fine (a bit my surprise), and the male pivot screw came out without problem, but somehow the heads look a little worn compared to the body screws. Does CRK sell the pivot screws and washers (in case I want to replace those, too) separately, because I couldn't find them on the website. I'm using this knife to get familiar with taking apart and adjusting these knives, and I'd rather not take the chance of the pivot screw heads becoming stripped.

Many thanks!

Bushing and washer would require sending it in. Pivot screw could be sent out. They have a parts list on their website of what you can order without sending in. Pretty much everything can be taken care of with a visit to CRK

Bushing and washer would require sending it in. Pivot screw could be sent out. They have a parts list on their website of what you can order without sending in. Pretty much everything can be taken care of with a visit to CRK

Many thanks. I was hoping to avoid a spa trip for a bit, but if necessary to get it properly set up, definitely OK with that.

Spa trip is best as they fit the washers to the blade. There is some fariances from knife to knife that requires that hand touch.

Spa trip is best as they fit the washers to the blade. There is some fariances from knife to knife that requires that hand touch.
Thanks. I'm slowly learning about maintenance and sharpening, so had a little trepidation when the heads of the pivot screw and pivot pin looked a little stripped, but all I may need is a new pivot screw. Hopefully, CRK can send me that (and maybe even a pivot pin), rather than requiring a spa trip. The advantage of getting this knife second hand is that the action is very smooth, so don't think I need any washers at this time. I e-mailed CRK, however, and if they say send it in, I will.

Many thanks for all of the advice and patience.

I heard back from CRK, and I should have counted the screws/pins shown on the body screw kit on the CRK website. The body screw and body pin for the Small Sebenza 21 are the pivot screw and pivot pin. So I'll order a kit (and maybe another little tube of the grease) and have extras. Good to have confirmation.

Back