Dream knife

Does anyone else think that the ultimate Emerson would be a folding version of the Police Utility Knife (PUK)! The handle of the CQC 14 is the same handle as the PUK they just need to offer it with the blade of the PUK! I would buy several, the PUK is my favorite fixed blade.

I called Emerson and Mary said that they probably would not offer it, since they already offer the 14.

I really wish Emerson would offer this knife!

I have the CQC-14. I love the handle. A larger blade in it would be great. I do not have the PUK but the blade shape looks good and practical.

You might be able to find someone to make you a different blade for the 14 handle.

Iv seen it done on other knives.

:thumbup:

I will probably have to get a 14 and PUK, then find someone that can do the work....I just wish Emerson would offer this knife. I really think they are missing out on a great seller.

A blade would need to be made from scratch. It would be a huge head ache to make it form the actual PU Knife blade.

The steel is already hardened and the blade shape will probaly need to be tweeked to make it fit the 14 handle etc etc ............

Haze has a good suggestion. Contact Reese Weiland and ask if he'll make you a blade. Reese has made blades for the Sebenzas.

Haze has a good suggestion. Contact Reese Weiland and ask if he'll make you a blade. Reese has made blades for the Sebenzas.

Gone gold I see, it looks good on ya ;):thumbup:

How longs the waiting list for someone like R.W. I can see it being quite lengthy.
What about STR, he might do it too ?

Heck, I would offer to do it my self but I just havent got the time just now.

The 12 has the closest blade shape from the folders available i think. That is starting to get far and away from what was originaly dreamed about though :p

Thanks, Haze! I was over-due to join BF!
That knife knut will make out here on BF. :) The skys the limit, I found out, since I found this Forum. Thanks, Spark.