• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Drop/Ochs Linx (CF/Mokuti), Berg Blades Slim (Timascus), ZT 0452CF M390 BLU

HCrum87hc

Gold Member
Basic Member
PLEASE READ:
I accept Paypal Goods and Services, and the fees are included in my price. My prices include shipping and insurance within the CONUS. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 2-3 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Drop/Ochs Linx-$250
This is LNIB with pouch. I am the original owner. Scales and backspacer are CF with Mokuti pivot and clip. All other hardware is blue anodized titanium.

Video: https://i.imgur.com/CMexLBu.mp4

EiznmJ4.jpg

Wc9Qzp1.jpg

RSInMyC.jpg

OSlOJHj.jpg

sSCniy9.jpg

hZQ6ikF.jpg

Um8f3HO.jpg

Interested in the slim but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start a conversation with you.

R rodeho You have to have a paid membership in order to message. Shoot me an email. HCrum87hc at gmail (dot) com

Back