• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Drop point - Elmax/mammoth (Loveless style)

Hello
I offer hunting knife in Loveless design.

The price is SOLD

Payment is available on PayPal - vojtades@gmail.com
or bank account (I will send the account number on request)

More knives for sale here : http://www.vdknife.cz/Noze-na-prodej
( change the language in the top right corner )

Regards,
Vojta
vojtades@gmail.com
www.vdknife.cz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.406 - Drop point Elmax/mammoth

steel : Elmax 60-61HRc. 4,7mm. (0.18 ")
total length : 225mm. (8.86 ")
blade length : 105mm. (4.13 ")
handle : mammoth tooth , mammoth tusk, G10
grind: hollow
guard : stainless steel
Loveless bolts : stainless / stainless
sheath : Cow leather for right-handed

No-406-tiff2-a-hot-popis-n.jpg

DSC-7208.JPG

DSC-7210.JPG

DSC-7212.JPG

DSC-7214.JPG

DSC-7215.JPG

DSC-7216.JPG

DSC-7217.JPG

DSC-7218.JPG

DSC-7219.JPG

DSC-7220.JPG

Last edited:
OK, I hope you don't mind me commenting, but this piece moves me. So interesting that such an American design comes from a brilliant young man from the Czech Republic. I love American makers, but damn, what I'm seeing from folks in Poland & The Czech Republic...& now spreading to folks in Brazil & Mexico & Iceland - the "rest of the World" is here, & they are crushing it.
This knife & sheath, not even my personal style, but it is done to such a high level of artistry & precision, it's undeniable. I love it, I think it may be the classiest knife I've ever freaking seen...that mammoth tusk accent within the bolster - bravo!

OK, I hope you don't mind me commenting, but this piece moves me. So interesting that such an American design comes from a brilliant young man from the Czech Republic. I love American makers, but damn, what I'm seeing from folks in Poland & The Czech Republic...& now spreading to folks in Brazil & Mexico & Iceland - the "rest of the World" is here, & they are crushing it.
This knife & sheath, not even my personal style, but it is done to such a high level of artistry & precision, it's undeniable. I love it, I think it may be the classiest knife I've ever freaking seen...that mammoth tusk accent within the bolster - bravo!
Thank you. I appreciate your words. I have great respect for Bob Loveless. I try to produce the best possible knives in his design.

I agree with all the above comments and just find myself mesmerized by this knife. I have a similar knife done in mammoth by Dozier and I have to say this one equals that from this vantage point. Well done indeed!

That is one of the best versions of a Loveless style knife that I have seen.

Back