• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DUPLICATE

anthonycastorena2014

Gold Member
Hello BladeForums!! ,
Here is a little of my collection I am thinning out. They are all in awesome condition. No users or carriers here. Still looking to hunt down that S&M EnglishJack Blue Jigged if anyone has one or has seen one....

Anyways I will honor the time stamp and the first “I’ll take it”. Should be a little something here for everyone. I tried to make the pricing Inticing and fair. That being said If you have an offer please feel free to PM me!!!

I AM OPEN TO TRADES! Because why not right?

1. 1977’ Queen Cutlery “Master Cutlery Trapper Set”- These knives are beautiful. The jigging it unlike any I have ever seen before. INCREDIBLY INTRICATE jigging with beautiful color on each side of both knives. They both feature an etch a man presenting a large fixed blade on the Spey blades and the words “Master Cutlery Collection” on the Clip blades. These knives are awesome!! They are factory new and in the original Box set. I have never seen another set like this one here, fleabheah, or anywhere else. Asking $120

2. Viper Sowbelly M390 - Never used or carried. Thought I would prefer it to the traditional hand full of blades. For whatever reason I have grown accustomed to having the tops of the other blades digging into my hand and prefer the Case,Robeson, etc. This knife is awesome. Walk and talk is Bizzare smooth. The snap is more than audible. Somewhat like a clap. Razor sharp virgin blade, with beautiful wooden handles and titanium bolsters. Asking $90

3. Great Eastern Cutlery Bull Moose Osage Orange Wood- Factory new with tube. Pulls on this one are smooth as butter. The wood is indescribably good looking. I looked at ever single picture online and they just do not do it justice when you have it in your hand. Nice full sized clip blade wonderfully dowe as usuall out of Tiduitte, accompanied by a large broad spear that is just damn good looking. This knife feels awesome in the hand. It is slender while packing a ton of blade. Hurts to let this one go but I have bought too many 23’s and need to recoup some GEC money. Asking $135

4. Case Small Gunstock Curly Maple 1989 1-dot Mint- This knife is absolutely Awesome!!! Beautiful wood, symmetrical grinds, gorgeous velvet presentation box, Case shield, and Nickle Silver bolsters. I actively sought after this knife for a long time and double bought it I liked it so much. Now that I am thinning out my slip joints I have come to the realization I only need one. Asking $65

5. 2007 Schatt Morgan Red Jigged Whittier 1 of 150 - This knife is a small knife lovers dream. This knife has a full length wharncliffe accompanied by two small blades on the tail end of the knife. I was absolutely shocked and pleased with how small and solid the tiny clip and drop point blades at the butt end of the knife are. Very attractive little knife with an overly satisfying snap on the main blade. The small pens have halfstops for safety, the large main does not. Great for anyone into S&M. Asking $45

6. Case Medium Stockman Cabernet Jigged Bone- This knife is just plain good looking. I ended up getting most of the Cabernet Serries. The copper bomb shield paired with the Cabernet covers are stunning. I am not a fan of how the Med stockman pattern digs into your hand. Even if you are just admiring and squeezing it. I very carefully sanded down the stops on this one to maximum comfort. Every nail nick it perfectly usable and lined up as they should be. This is the way I wish they came from the factory! Asking $40

7. Case Autumn Jigged Bone Wharncliffe Mini Trapper- This is an awesome take on the classic trapper pattern. It has beautiful well matched autumn bone jigged covers and an attractive shield. It is equipped with the typical California clip, and a full length wharncliffe blade. Very attractive, usable, and excellent FF. Asking $40

Back