• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eberlestock Backpacks *NEW*

So far, our Spring Promos have been a great success, and we are going to continue them for the month of May! This month, we're going to offer the Eberlestock F3 Halftrack and F3F FAC Track packs! These two other models work well for the applications pursued by the vast majority of folks who want a do-all backpack WITHOUT the need for an integrated scabbard. So, here goes...

Eberlestock Blowout #3 will include the following 2 models:

--F3 Halftrack;
--F3F FAC Track;

The promo will run from today until midnight May 31st, 2013. Pricing is for the pack only and includes FREE SHIPPING via FedEx Ground within the lower 48 states. If shipping outside this grid OR to a PO Box, then you'll need to contact me for a quote. If you want to add accessories, please let me know exactly what you want (and how many) and I can give you a quote.

Here is what is currently available to ship for each model:

-- F3 Halftrack: Black, Dry Earth, Military Green, and UNICAM II;
-- F3F FAC Track: Coyote Brown, Dry Earth, Military Green, ACU Digital, and Multicam;

**Note: MULTICAM & UNICAM II involve an upcharge unfortunately. Please send me a PM for a quote if you want one of these options**

Here is the pricing (except MULTICAM, again, get in touch if you want one of that pattern):
F3 Halftrack -- PLEASE CLICK HERE;
F3F FAC Track -- PLEASE CLICK HERE;

If you decide to complete purchase, BE SURE TO INCLUDE IN THE MESSAGE BOX AT CHECKOUT WHICH PACK COLOR YOU WANT. The site takes all credit cards but we can do a US Postal Money Order if you make separate arrangements.

Thanks for looking & please get in touch if you have questions. If you're considering a different Eberlestock model not listed above, please send me a PM or call & I'll see what I can to do hook you up!

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

Eberlestock F3 Halftrack (first pictured below in Black)
halftrack11_zps7af0e52a.jpg

halftrack-2_zps64a5ba56.jpg

a6bd8443-af7e-4fad-881d-2fd5416d1aa0_zps908f0e19.jpg

Eberlestock F3F FAC Track (first pictured in Dry Earth. NOTE: 4 side pouches in pic not included & must be added as accessories)
01f7258b-5355-4b50-96a7-6797e0a94892_zps3fe4c8df.jpg

f3f_1_zpsc52e26dc.jpg

f3f_4_zpsf5910a1e.jpg

Back