• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EDC Budget Bundle! Byrd Cara Cara G10, SOG Snarl, Tactical Pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaRyder0920

Gold Member
Hey Everyone!

CONUS+2 shipping only, paypal only.

Price includes:
-shipping (USPS priority)
-insurance
-paypal fees
(the price you see is what you pay!)

Paypal GOODS only (No gift option please) Quick payment expected. You can PM or email me for Paypal info. No trades please.

Nice value bundle here for your consideration!

Boker Tactical K.I.D. Bolt Action Pen - Carried for about 6 months, only used a dozen or so times. Neat little pen with a great bolt action deployment. The micarta handles is also nice and grippy. Comes with Box and paperwork

Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 G-10 - excellent budget model of the Endura. Always preferred it over the Endura for the G10 and the 50/50 choil. Bought it about a month ago, carried it for a week or two on and off and maybe opened some mail with it. Very smooth action and an easy to disengage back lock. Could pass for practically new. Comes with box and plastic bag.

SOG Snarl - Outstanding production version of the Brous Silent Soldier. Bought 6 months ago and carried it in my bag all that time. Never used, sharpened or carried directly on my person. Could also pass for new. Comes with sheath and clip plus a ball-chain, so it can be secured on a belt or worn as a neck knife. No box for this one.

Extras!! --> a few Brous blades stickers and a Kershaw keychain multitool.

PRICE for EVERYTHING: $40 shipped

IMG_1795_zpstxgze42p.jpg

IMG_1796_zpss5xqzjpy.jpg

IMG_1797_zpsfcchpawi.jpg

IMG_1798_zps0l3vdadv.jpg

IMG_1799_zpsd7mfdtyz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back