• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD..EDC Tanto with compound grind

AVigil

Adam Vigil knifemaker working the grind
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Platinum Member
A nice EDC blade with a compound tanto grind with a swedge and tapered tang. At .183" thick at the spine the blade really pops with the hollow grind and tapered tang.

The blade is 3.25" long and 7" OAL at a 62 rockwell.

The steel is AEB-L stainless steel. It is the steel used in all razor blades. It has little to no carbides which allows it to have a fine edge and hold it well. It sharpens like a high carbon steel but is stainless.

It has a liquid nitrogen cyrogenic treatment which increase corrosion resistance, edge retention and hardness.

The handle is Claro Walnut. I got this wood 40 years ago as a teenager and it originally was to be used on a Weatherby rifle. It is treated with Cyanoacryalate glue and sanded down to 3000 grit and has many coats of wax.

The bolster is black G10 as well as the scales and the hardware is stainless.

Kydex sheath include with tek lok style belt attachment.

Price is $SOLD + 10 shipping USA. Paypal, CASH accepted. If you do not have a PayPal account I can email you an invoice and you can use a credit card even with no PP account.

Email me at hexcanemaker@hotmail.com

Thank everyone.

zCewPHy.jpg

GQjlXvl.jpg

XYcQKlj.jpg

Last edited:
Back