EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I made this a Sigma Saturday with what was the the first of my now-three Andrey Biryukovs, embellished by our friend @WValtakis who anodized the original decorative milling a very nice shade of blue to provide some pop to the knife's previously monochromatic appearance. Chip subsequently blasted the remaining slab surfaces, providing additional contrast to the remaining screws, pivot hardware, backspacer, and clip, making this an altogether more interesting-looking piece.

Andrey, who trained as a Master Blacksmith before turning to knife-making, is known amongst Russian hunters and enthusiasts for the quality and cutting ability of his blades, and all three of mine came with excellent blade geometry/grinds and wicked sharp, refined edges. This particular piece also features extensive internal milling, allowing a full 4" bladed, all metal knife to weigh in at 4.75 oz.

11MEQRz.jpg

zCxQ7wN.jpg

Zeroedin

Gold Member
I made this a Sigma Saturday with what was the the first of my now-three Andrey Biryukovs, embellished by our friend @WValtakis who anodized the original decorative milling a very nice shade of blue to provide some pop to the knife's previously monochromatic appearance. Chip subsequently blasted the remaining slab surfaces, providing additional contrast to the remaining screws, pivot hardware, backspacer, and clip, making this an altogether more interesting-looking piece.

Andrey, who trained as a Master Blacksmith before turning to knife-making, is known amongst Russian hunters and enthusiasts for the quality and cutting ability of his blades, and all three of mine came with excellent blade geometry/grinds and wicked sharp, refined edges. This particular piece also features extensive internal milling, allowing a full 4" bladed, all metal knife to weigh in at 4.75 oz.

11MEQRz.jpg

zCxQ7wN.jpg

Dear lord, that thing is tickling my berries something fierce. Absolutely beautiful!!

Zeroedin

Gold Member
I took the WH Spearpoint Noble out for a ride and fresh air today, as it hasn’t seen too much action as of late. Seemed to handle a quick walk around Dick’s Sporting Goods just fine. Alas, I didn’t find what I was looking for...so all the knife got to do was pose for a few quick pic. I think it was really looking forward to slicing through a hang-tag or two this afternoon....

And crap....I must’ve had my phone on HDR, which makes for a phenomenal photo on the phone but doesn’t convert the same when uploaded. So all I came home with was one lousy pic. Arghh...
NgbdlDI.jpg

Carrying the L31 today, and the AB iMamba (with flipper delete and bearing swap for PB washers) ...can anyone say this is the medium sebenza we’ve been wanting? ;)
View attachment 1500630
Wow what a combo! Those are gorgeous!

I've been using mine quite a bit since I got it. They really are a good deal

Yes they are, I chopped up some pulled pork with mine, it done a excellent job. I love that blade shape it's very useful.

Edgeoflife

Gold Member
Edgeoflife Edgeoflife

The 204p military I picked up from the exchange has rekindled my love for them lol

The 204p KW exclusive is another excellent example with its G10 counterparts offering a lightweight package for the size and many would agree one of the best liner locks on the market. Nice score!:thumbsup:

Being a big folder kind of guy I love the Millie, owning 4 currently (6 total in all have been in the collection at one point or another), including the 2 below along with a non CQI Plain jane and a fluted TI which i didn't feel like digging out for the photo. While its not that big a deal i do wish the Millie carried a little deeper and have been pondering the idea of a different clip or a tip up conversion. It is a great knife!
5A2C4657-9C68-4F51-9413-1DDC6C0C6D0C.jpeg