EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

POCEH KOCEB

Gold Member
Those two again. probably the same tomorrow plus the Troodon.

SoREIi.jpg

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I was a week behind on this fast moving thread and spent a fair amount of time this morning catching up on the last twenty pages. Now that I'm current again I can, in good conscience, post today's most appropriate carry--my Olamic Rainmaker, frame lock version in their Seabed finish. It's been incredibly rainy for what seems like several months here on Cape and lately it feels like we're on the wrong side of the coastline, sitting on the seabed itself.

Yed2hly.jpg

tFEfiBi.jpg

Sa4IMfy.jpg

FloridaDreams

Gold Member
...so I didn't look at this thread before I shot this and clearly I need to upgrade my background game - that said, I'm digging these Fireside Co "Terotuf" scales. (Also, as a fun bonus, after I stood on the scales twice to get them into the lanyard tube, the action is now WAY better than before. #Winning)

Attachments

• ot_4324 copy.jpg
    ot_4324 copy.jpg
    910 KB · Views: 14

POCEH KOCEB

Gold Member
F FloridaDreams I think you’ll be happy with those. I have them on my Spydercos Shaman and they fit as a glove, completely changed the knife for me. I absolutely loved the originals but they had less traction than the Fireside.
‘Also the guy is very easy to communicate especially on IG and they have great sales once in a while, I purchased mine with something like 20 or 25% off.

Zeroedin

Gold Member
I’ve had a thing for this one since it was first released about a year ago, always figured if I came across a great deal I’d take the plunge.

A few days ago I happened upon a great deal, so the plunge I did take. I’ve read some mixed reviews regarding Boker’s quality in general, but I’ve gotta say the two I have are both spot on.

This is the Boker Plus 2021 Todd Rexford Collection Knife (LE of 500). I’m hard pressed to find anything about this knife I feel could be improved upon. Phenomenal action, razor sharp, great ergonomics….I suppose the aesthetics are a bit “safe”, but I find it to be an exceptionally good looking knife.

Really, really pleased with this one. The timing was great too. I’m now in for carbon fiber Friday.

A6FF4F52-5C50-4786-B8BD-94CA045C88DA.jpeg 3BE35259-312A-4B4F-870C-8AEFFDAA740D.jpeg EA19B23C-D3A2-4150-AE75-325EF04443C1.jpeg DB5AC046-1F1E-4794-9959-97273D635108.jpeg 3358663B-677A-4AA7-AF65-B2AB1A6FFDCE.jpeg

LimpCroissant

Gold Member
I believe it’s a Gec Gunstock Jack and if your talking about the modern folder I think it’s a giant mouse but can’t remember the model.
I had one and it’s a really nice knife.
That GEC is sweet! But ya I was actually talking about the modern folder. Alright I'll go lookin into some Giant Mice. Thank you sir!

Edit: The Clyde! Sweet, yea that things awesome.

Last edited:

TheFactor

Life is good !
Gold Member
That GEC is sweet! But ya I was actually talking about the modern folder. Alright I'll go lookin into some Giant Mice. Thank you sir!

Edit: The Clyde! Sweet, yea that things awesome.
Yup now I remember lol .
I’ve had a few Giant mouse knives and miss them all. Now all I have left is one of their Titanium bottle openers 😁

AhBIZZg.jpg