1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Emerson Coffee

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by Ernest Emerson, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ernest Emerson

Ernest Emerson

Apr 5, 1999
    Dear Members,

Has anyone had the opportunity to taste our coffee yet? Please let us know what you think. It is a single source, single farm, Salvadoran, medium dark roast.

Uncommon Coffee for Uncommon Men.

Best Regards,

Ernest

10POWER, Czechvar and Turbo4x4 like this.
  2. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I enjoyed it!
    A bit of fruit and spice, not overbearing or bitter.
    [​IMG]
    Your 60 gram samples (thank you) yield two 6-8oz cups using my system so nice and strong to base a solid opinion.
    There should be another sample in my box today, and looking forward to the whole bean delivery.:thumbsup:

Czechvar, Officer's Match and Dadpool like this.
  3. Officer's Match

Officer's Match Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Reading my mind sir, I was thinking yesterday about posting the very same question as to a review.

4. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    My whole bean order just arrived.
    Review to follow as soon as I break into a bag.

BellaBlades and Officer's Match like this.
  5. Czechvar

Czechvar Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2017
    EDITED (I’m having some right now): We got two sample bags with my Super CQC-15’s. We like your coffee better than Starbucks or Caribou, exceptionally smooth. We have a Kuerig and we use those reusable filtered K Cups you fill with your own blend.

I read the comments in the other Thread...Some people overvalue their opinions. I’ve had other knives, but the only ones that ever just ‘connected’ with me are Emerson’s...and I have several pounds of Emerson Steel in my Safe.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Officer's Match and BellaBlades like this.
  6. Ernest Emerson

Ernest Emerson

Apr 5, 1999
    Dear Members,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Emerson Coffee.

As a favor I would like to ask if I can use and post the reviews on our website and in social media. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and please keep the reviews coming.

My Best Regards,

Ernest

7. Czechvar

Aug 25, 2017
    Of course...no problem.

8. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    Certainly.

I just broke into the whole bean delivery this morning.
    Fresh ground in my burr grinder then pressed, my kitchen smelled awesome....just talked myself into another cup.;)

9. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Emerson whisky next?

10. Czechvar

Aug 25, 2017
    Ordered two bags of beans today...my wife just loves it. While I think it is smooth and tasty, I’d prefer something a bit stronger.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019