1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Emerson CQC 13 Nathawut PoBoy /w extras SOLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by SeppukuSamurai, Jun 15, 2018.

1. SeppukuSamurai

SeppukuSamurai Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Hey guys,

Sad to let this one go but everything I don't plan carrying one day is getting evicted.

First things first - My price will include shipping and Goods and Services. I will reduce the price for F&F if that's what you wish. I will provide excellent communication throughout our transaction and I will ship the knife upon payment within 48 hours. I almost always ship the next day. Upon shipping, you will be provided with a tracking number promptly.

The best way to reach me is via email at - seppukuswordsman at gmail.com

Please EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES. I do everything via cellphone as I work constantly and uploading is nearly impossible.

The knife -

I purchased this knife about 3 years ago from another forum member with a poboy conversion on it. The knife was LNIB, with no signs of wear on the blade at all. I wasn't incredibly happy with the way the original poboy set up looked so I decided to send it into Nathawut for an overhaul. I will include the original poboy materials including titanium liners, bolsters, carbon fiber scales, and hardware. The original material is a little banged up from disassembly at Nath's and being in a bag.

The knife is now completely redone by Nathawut and sports green/tanish micarta scales with bead-blasted titanium bolsters. The liner lock is super beefy and rock solid. The blade is satin finish. No serrations. The knife and everything from Nathawut is completely untouched and unused. Phenomenal condition.

Again, the knife and everything from Nath is LNIB and shows no signs of use/wear. The Nath Poboy and all of the old poboy material plus shipping and G&S $525 OBO. I will not respond to low ballers, I have a lot of money into this knife. SOLD!!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Acepitbull1

Acepitbull1

May 14, 2014
    Shoot me some pics please

3. harvey554

harvey554 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Email sent =)