Emerson CQC-T - Site Updated and get your order in now...

Our site has been updated to accept orders for the new CQC-T.

We're delivering shortly after Blade Show, so if you want yours, don't delay...supplies are limited.

do you mean initially "for a while" while you all fill pre orders, or are these going to be limited and a 1 time production?
I could buy now if I had to, but because of funds if I could wait a few months it would be much more convenient.

The initital run is only a couple hundred pieces and supplies are already running out.

Delivery for this run is currently scheduled during the month of June, following Blade Show. We surely intend to produce more, but that run is not scheduled at this moment.

Mine's on order :cool:

I'd advise taking a hint from Andy and ordering now. Read this forum and see all of the people who were waiting for the Lagana Tac to be in stock. This Hawk is going to be in serious demand. There is a large crossover market here with Emerson junkies, that's going to make this hawk real hard to find....and I won't be selling mine :D :eek:

...smart man! ;)

FYI, the LaGana Tactical wait is nearly over as well. More on that will be announced this week.

In response to the quantity question, the production run was organized just as Emerson Knives organizes production runs...single batches with intense quality assurance. As Mr. Emerson's name is on the product, we must ensure that each machined head is perfect...each handle is perfect...that coating and assembly are excellent. We are known for this level of quality already, but this collaboration demands it due to Mr. Emerson's reputation for excellence.

The project does provide for forged versions of the CQC-T down the road...but for now, precision machining and intense quality inspection for a premium piece are our focus.

Our schedule is to ship all of the Hawks by month's end...we may push into the first days of July, but we are tracking for June.

Hope this helps!

Mr Prisco,
Does this end of June-early July time frame include the CQCTs that were pre-ordered?
DQ

Andy Prisco said:
In response to the quantity question, the production run was organized just as Emerson Knives organizes production runs...single batches with intense quality assurance. As Mr. Emerson's name is on the product, we must ensure that each machined head is perfect...each handle is perfect...that coating and assembly are excellent. We are known for this level of quality already, but this collaboration demands it due to Mr. Emerson's reputation for excellence.

The project does provide for forged versions of the CQC-T down the road...but for now, precision machining and intense quality inspection for a premium piece are our focus.

Our schedule is to ship all of the Hawks by month's end...we may push into the first days of July, but we are tracking for June.

Hope this helps!

Are they being sent out this week?
Dennis

Yes, all orders that have not been formally purchased by a military unit, using unit funds, correct.

It's true, It's true, the office called to verify cc charges. They ship starting monday! YEEHAA! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The charge hit my account last Thursday, so here's to hoping that they are shipping as they charge!! We'll soon find out!

Back