• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eotech Vudu 3.5-18x50 34mm tube FFP MD1-MRAD New/Unmounted

M67

Gold Member
Looking to sell an extra scope I have laying around. Scope is new/unused/unmounted and probably has only been out of the package 5 times. I just don't currently have a use for this one so letting it go.

It's a First Focal Plane model with the MD1 reticle and this is a MRAD scope. Reticle isilluminated. As mentioned before scope is new/unused and pretty much NIB, on the elevation turret though there's just 1 very small spot where the finish rubbed somehow.

Comes with manual, stickers, sunshade, and quick throw spur

Price: $1000 shipped and paypal'd

If you have any questions please ask, I'm not looking for any trades right now

D3hnM1Z.jpg

cOhelX6.jpg

BRu4AYd.jpg

SwDHhfO.jpg

iocrkAr.jpg

uU10xKx.jpg

ZLWjP3a.jpg

DyFvhzZ.jpg

1mmDtDV.jpg

Dbrotxf.jpg

d83hcn5.jpg

Thanks for looking

Looking to sell an extra scope I have laying around. Scope is new/unused/unmounted and probably has only been out of the package 5 times. I just don't currently have a use for this one so letting it go.

It's a First Focal Plane model with the MD1 reticle and this is a MRAD scope. Reticle isilluminated. As mentioned before scope is new/unused and pretty much NIB, on the elevation turret though there's just 1 very small spot where the finish rubbed somehow.

Comes with manual, stickers, sunshade, and quick throw spur

Price: $1000 shipped and paypal'd

If you have any questions please ask, I'm not looking for any trades right now

D3hnM1Z.jpg

cOhelX6.jpg

BRu4AYd.jpg

SwDHhfO.jpg

iocrkAr.jpg

uU10xKx.jpg

ZLWjP3a.jpg

DyFvhzZ.jpg

1mmDtDV.jpg