• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eraticator & Sheath -removed-

No Trades!!!

#1: Buy Brown - Custom Grey Carbon Fiber Holstex/Kydex Sheath
This is a like-new sheath for a Busse - Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade (TGULB) knife. It is in fantastic shape and works perfectly. It also includes a black Tek-Lok. This sheath would cost a lot more money brand new.

$PF

Hn0bG9P.jpg

ywnLV57.jpg

#2: Busse - Team Gemini Mini A2 Special Edition (TGM A2)
This knife features a Desert Bronze coated blade in A2 steel with Maroon Canvas handle. This knife is still basically new from Busse. The only signs of wear are from handling and going in & out of the kydex. The edge has never been sharpened or touched up and is still sharp from the factory. It also comes with a matching black Buy Brown kydex sheath with Tek-Lok.

$OLD

uNXsaII.jpg

YxpVv6E.jpg

ms7zcAF.jpg

gBPV40O.jpg

WEQem98.jpg

kSW4oN9.jpg

3BfqoGQ.jpg

#3: Swamp Rat - Eraticator
This knife features a BIG Satin finished blade in SR-77 with Maroon Canvas handle. This knife has only ever cut paper and only shows signs of wear from being taken in & out of the kydex. I tried showing the scratches from the kydex in the pictures below. The edge is still factory sharp and has never been touched up by me. It also comes with a matching black Buy Brown kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. Very rare knife!

Removed

MKV1JDc.jpg

3O84R4Z.jpg

LWJ6zuO.jpg

adYIvuH.jpg

d0vNnxy.jpg

QOdQ0lR.jpg

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Prices include knife, Paypal fees, and USPS Priority shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited:
Back