• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Esee 5 and 4; Ritter MK2

UPDATE: WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR HIGH-END FOLDERS (EMERSON, REEVE, ETC.)

Last year I went on a buying spree and bought a bunch of wilderness knives, including the Esee 5, Esee 4 and Ritter MK2 I'm selling here. Although they looked really cool, the 5 and MK2 turned out to be too heavy for my tastes and while I found the Esee 4 to be just right, I bought two, so I'm selling one. None of these have been used.

NOTE: MK2 HAS BEEN SOLD.

The asking prices are: $100 for the Esee 4 (includes sheath and MOLLE clips), $150 for the Esee 5 and $135 for the MK2. All of the prices include shipping (domestic only). Again, none of these have been used since I bought them new from an on-line dealer. I will accept only PayPal.

PM me if interested or if you have any additional questions or would like additional images (there is a limit to the number of pics that can be posted).

IMG_0864.JPGIMG_0858.JPGIMG_0861.JPGIMG_0854.JPGIMG_0856.JPG

Last edited:
Clarification from OP: I will consider trading one or both together, depending on the offered trade.

Back