ESEE Candiru BNIB with nylon sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPP

For sale is a BNIB ESEE Candiru in desert tan and 1095 steel with the original plastic sheath, belt clip and mounting hardware in addition to a nylon sheath with a plastic insert and velcro closure ordered separately. The Candiru has not been used, sharpened or carried and comes with the cards it originally came with. Asking $45.00 including shipping to CONUS, PayPal Goods and Services; no trades.
wp7TvUt.jpg
8MUtuh8.jpg
Glt7SHV.jpg

First up is a lightly used Fiddleback Forge Mid-Tech Camp Knife with a stone washed 3V blade, black Micarta handle scales and the original leather sheath; I am the first owner. I sharpened it using my Wicked Edge sharpener at 25˚ (according to the reading on the base) giving it a mirror polish as I finished using the 3.5 micron strop paddle; both the primary and secondary bevels are flat ground. I also "press fit" the sheath using a small amount of water and just my fingers to apply pressure. The blade has three or four scratches near the tip approximately 1 inch in length and not deep and the sheath has a few scuff marks. SOLD $250.00 including shipping to CONUS, PayPal Goods and Services; no trades.
MQjvaT3.jpg
UxloWE3.jpg
N74Rtu1.jpg
cvIHMPb.jpg
KqQ5Ms1.jpg
uxg8W2u.jpg
ON5WWzg.jpg
7ByOFYd.jpg
V9twsEX.jpg
WnmTwiE.jpg

Next up is a used Bark River Bushcrafter in 3V steel with jimping on the spine and antique ivory Micarta handle scales and the original leather sheath. The blade has either some scuff marks or staining from sap and has been sharpened almost to a mirror polish maintaining the original Scandi grind using various grades of sandpaper and Bark River diamond paste in a leather strop. The sheath has been "press fit" using a small amount of water and just my fingers to apply pressure. Asking $175.00 SOLD including shipping to CONUS, PayPal Goods and Services; no trades.
E1R9QMc.jpg

539bCXV.jpg
ksFthCp.jpg

y4bbE72.jpg
f629coi.jpg
Aihu3Wb.jpg
xNRBfbd.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.