1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Esee Izula, Ontario Knives Ranger Bush RD7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Luis G., Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luis G.

Luis G. Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Selling two fixed knives. Both of these knives were used as camp knives and have quite a bit of wear. They've been resharpened and both have fairly blunt tips. PLENTY of life.
    No international sale. Prices include Shipping however are NET to me.

1. Ontario Knife Company RD7 Bush Ranger knife with Sheath. $OLD USD Net to me. This is used and sheath's plastic lining was molded to be a little tighter. Also added a button which worked better than the velcro crap the knife came with. Over all the sheath is serviceable. Knife is in serviceable shape. Could use a profiling of the tip. Some wear on coating.
    See Pictures here.
    [​IMG]
    2. Esee Izula w/ Sheath. $OLD USD Net to me. This is used and abused. Considerable coating wear Sheath has good retention. Knife could use a reprofile at tip otherwise good.
    See Pictures here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. thebrain

thebrain

Dec 12, 2007
    Sending email now.Offer for both enclosed.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. tek77

tek77 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Will take the rd7

4. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    I'll take the Izula please.

5. KnifeCollectorPB

KnifeCollectorPB Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Seconds on the RD7

6. Luis G.

Jan 18, 2011
    Rd7 Is sold. TheBrain had an offer but I passed. Johnny took dibs.

Izula is yours Johnny1280. PM on the way.

7. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    PP sent along with shipping address. Thanks.

8. Luis G.

Jan 18, 2011
    These are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.