• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE **SOLD**

yasuru

Gold Member
Trying to move these as a group to simplify my life. Shipping is included via USPS Priority Mail and I can generally ship same or next day. Shipping to the United States only. I will honor the first "I'll take it" in this thread.

Please send questions, trade requests, etc to me via PM. No boxes for any of the knives. What you see is what you get. SOLD Paypal GS for payment. Will take USPS Money Order if that is what you would like, will ship after receipt of money order.

Currently looking for Kabar (Mark I, Swabbie) or Bradford 3's if you want to talk trades.

Included are:
1. ESEE 4 tan with serrations. This knife is in excellent condition. Little marks near edge are stropping compound. This knife rode in a bag for a short time. Molle backed sheath included.
2. ESEE 3 tan with serrations. This knife has been used but has lots of life left in it. Included are the extra grips, bag of screws, spare sheath with plate. Original sheath has been painted.
3. HEST This knife rode on a SWAT rig for a couple of years and has cut some stuff and been sharpened. Minor wear on the coating. Sheath has been painted and has no attachment device.
4. Izulu 2 This knife has been used more than the others combined. Still in good condition but has significantly more wear. Tip took a tiny deformation that was cleaned up on a stone but it is not factory fresh. Also has coating wear on the spine. Sheath included
ESEE survival cards included

Thanks for looking. Buyer is responsible for local law compliance.

TadDSC01804.JPGDSC01803.JPGDSC01805.JPGDSC01807.JPG

Last edited:
I sent you an email with my Paypal information. Let me know where you want them mailed and I'll get them in the mail first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Tad

Back