EU-17 Magnum loaner?

leatherman

leathermoderator
Anyone out there willing to loan me thier Magnum EU-17 for a little bit? I am working with a fella overseas and I really cant blame him if he doesnt want to send his to me. ;) I'd give the loaner a heck of a deal on a cover for theirs. :D

Also, how different is the profile on the Magnum vs the Regular? Is the clip longer? Is it the same width? If its close enough I might be able to work off of measurements so if anyone has both, can ya do me a huge favor and do a little comparo?

Sorry I've been a little hard to get a hold of, the holidays have kept me jumping, and its still not over. :eek: I really appreciate everyones patience, :D

Perhaps have him take the blade to commercial print shop and have them do a fullsize scan. I think that would work best for exact dimensions.

Hey Leatherman, I will lend you mine for a little while if you will sharpen it up ralally nice. :D And maybe I will get some pants too. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Thor

I have found a generous hog and a loaner Magnum! :D Thanks to Luopo for unclenching the deathgrip on his knife to let me pattern it! ;) And to the others who offered thiers, look for an e-mail with a very special "thank you" offering from me!:D:D:D

Back