• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

extremely rare SHBM w/Sharpened Factory clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt

Gold Member
ok, even though I hate to do this and this is one of my keepers, I have to since the other stuff isn't moving. It is an original Factory SHBM that had the 1 of 300 clip ground to a sharpenned clip. This knife was verified by Jerry to have been done by the shop during the production run. It is a true fighter SHBM, yet it is std in all other ways. Probably one of the rarest of all SHBM's.

The rumor is that there are 50 sharpened clip SHBM's, but in all 10 years of owning Busse knives and having owned over 50 SHBM's at one time or another, I have never seen a fully sharpened 300 style clip. In any case, I am letting this one go cheap for what it is and I hope that it will not get "flipped"

Price is $1675 shipped USPS registered, which can take some time. All local laws of purchaser apply to this knife. If you paypal me then add 4%. Conus is the way on this one and yes that includes Alaska. If I lock the thread then I decided I can keep it somehow or that I changed my mind since I almost just talked myself into not doing this when I wrote the above facts.

the only partial trade I will accept is an original satin meaner from the 03 run.

SHBMwSharpClip2.jpg

SHBMwithSharpClip.jpg

shbmClip.jpg

Cobalt

Gold Member
Apparently this one is NOT SPF anymore.

The only change to this is that OCONUS price with paypal is now $2100 and once the knife leaves the US, it isn't my problem.

Conus price stays at $1675 shipped

Cobalt

Gold Member
OCONUS price as is..

conus price drop to $1650 shipped and insured with paypal. Need to keep some of the stuff I recently bought.

This is the only sharpened 1 of 300 clip i have ever seen so it is more rare than even the LE although not as good looking. as in other SHBMs, you won't find anything that rare made today.

Cobalt

Gold Member
no need to sell this one right now, so it goes back in the safe after this last bttt. The only deal is the above price and "I'll take it" on this thread,
sorry about any deals I was working, this thing is just to nice to work out a lower deal on

Status
Not open for further replies.