F-16 Picture Thread. Post them if ya got them...

1. Nuclear tiger hide micarta (same as what Jaxx had, but with layered thin liner)
2. Nuclear day glow orange with day glow bright yellow liner

*I'm an idiot when it comes to posting pictures, I'd appreciate any easy instructions from you savvy tech HOGs.

1. Nuclear tiger hide micarta (same as what Jaxx had, but with layered thin liner)

*I'm an idiot when it comes to posting pictures, I'd appreciate any easy instructions from you savvy tech HOGs.

Upload your pictures to a website like imgur or imgbb then once it's uploaded right click and copy the image address then come here and click on the portrait tab next to the smiley face or emoji put your image address in that bam should work.

I like to use the picture loading feature within Bladeforums, but it needs to be resized to be accepted. Too many variables on resizing based on how you take your pictures but if you are using a smartphone just look for a picture resizer in the app store. I've found anything less than 1000 pixels wide will upload, but larger files will too it depends on the files size which is harder to check from a phone. The picture I just posted is roughly 775 pixels wide.

My order just shipped...soon I’ll be able to stop rocking back and fourth in the fetal position by my frond door. Black G-10 Competition finish. I can’t wait.

Get a big blanket and a nice drink (single malt) and it's all good!

That works but right click that photo and copy the image address, then put it in the image tab next to the smiley face in the reply section.

gtjysJt.jpeg

Sorry I'm an idiot.
Cannot make the Imgur picture just show up without having to click on the link

Here's a picture of both F16 showing the orange handle.
The dog has a strange affinity for anything "porky"

Here's a picture of both F16 showing the orange handle.
The dog has a strange affinity for anything "porky"

So when you upload right click the picture itself and copy the image address not the address bar at the top.

Back