Fellow Alaskans

Any of you guys have one of the new BWM's or Boss Streets that I might be able to fondle before I order one?????

dave

I have a sage with black canvas you can check out, send me an email or PM. No Boss Street yet, I ordered one though.

4198251511_3729073485.jpg

Brian, your funny-you trader!!! Just kidding Bro, hope ya had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

I know Mulder is chomping at the bit to see a BWM. We have been talking about them since we heard they were coming.

I know I'm on the other side of the country...
But you know I would ship them out to you if you wanted. :thumbup:
Anything for the piglet. :p

I do have both the BOSS Street and the BwM. :thumbup:

Let me know...

I know I'm on the other side of the country...
But you know I would ship them out to you if you wanted. :thumbup:
Anything for the piglet. :p

I do have both the BOSS Street and the BwM. :thumbup:

Let me know...

Can I keep them as loooooooog as you kept the Passaround knives??? :p

Hi Mulder (and other fellow Alaskans), nope I don't have either one. I'm going to pick up a Boss Street though.

All you HOGS up north probably don't consider those of us in the panhandle true Alaskans, but I'm here. As far as I know I'm the only one down in Southeast.

Anyway, I don't have either of the new blades yet, but am thinking about ordering both of them. Hopefully one day work will send me to Anchorage for training and we can in on a little show and tell.

Hey fellow Alaskans. I am looking at ordering one of these soon. Does anyone know how long they will be available?

Zach

Mulder - Just got my BWM in the mail today. Sweet blade and super sharp out of the box, in fact the sharpest I've seen so far myself. Let me know if you want to see it. I am going to pick up a BOSS Street next too.

Mike

Just wondered if any of you AK HOG's have received your BOSS Street yet???

Received mine last week, nice and sharp, and I'm liking the light meltdown treatment on the newer models.

It's tempting on the BOSS Street, to grind off the extra steel and micarta on the butt, and just kind of follow the curve of the micarta before the tab that sticks out on the other side of the of the lanyard hole.

Got my Boss a week or so ago. I like it just the way it is. The Tang extension can be used for pounding on something, or being pounded on without hurting the Micarta. I think it is one of the most functional Busses I have ever had.

I have not ordered the boss yet. I got my BWM and it rocks. I am gonna wait and get a swamp warden as my next knife purchase. I dont know how the hell everyone affords these!

Back