• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback machetes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are my last three Fiddleback machetes:

16” blade with black micarta handles. Black leather Heber Ellsworth sheath with belt and leg loops. Sheath comes with a retention strap that you will need to apply – it is straight from Heber, with the Chicago screw, but a hole needs to be punched in the leg strap for it. Has a spot of epoxy on the blade from whence it came (direct from Andy). Machete and sheath are new and unused from the makers.

12” blade with black micarta handles. Black leather Heber Ellsworth sheath with belt and leg loops. Sheath comes with a retention strap that you will need to apply – it is straight from Heber, without the Chicago screw, so a hole needs to be punched in the leg strap and a fastener will need to be acquired separately for it. Machete and sheath are new and unused from the makers.

12” blade with black micarta handles. Black leather Heber Ellsworth sheath with belt and leg loops. Retention strap provided and fastened to sheath by Heber. Blade has a couple of tiny dings in the edge from cutting vegetation. I tried to photo them as best as they would turn out – hopefully you can at least see how shallow they are. I stropped it after the damage was incurred and it hasn’t been used since.

The price for any one of the above is $120, including Paypal, CONUS Priority Mail shipping, and insurance. The price for any two (all inclusive) is $220. The price for all three (all inclusive) is $330.

No trades, no exceptions on the CONUS rule please, and thank you!

fb1.jpgfb4.jpgfb5.jpgfb6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back