• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***FINAL PRICE DROPS!!!*** Get 'Em Before They're Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All but BOSS Jack Proto come with sheaths! Sales only, please! Need to pay my taxes. :(

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Attempt at payment must be made in good faith within 24 hours of claiming an item or I will move on to next buyer. Prices listed are the cost to your door via USPS Priority shipping. I will also pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal only. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

US domestic buyers preferred, International buyers considered. If you live outside of the continental US and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

1. Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw (NMSFNO) with olive drab G10 slabs. Includes Savage Made leather sheath and also comes with a Fallkniven diamond/stone sharpening stone and Snakeskin micarta slabs. You can tell all have been used some. Used but good condition. Still tons of life in this setup! Knife's satin bevels are somewhat scratched but the edge is in excellent condition. The Snakeskin scales cracked and broke off at the top on one side.

Purchased as a project, but the taxman needs his money, so I'm offering this set up for grabs. The Snakeskin micarta slabs would fit extremely well into the G10 if someone were to G-Rex them...

$650 $600 $550 TYD! SOLD!

CqaxqFt.jpg

wMwyZm3.jpg

gq6R45X.jpg

7etd1fs.jpg

20Q1FqT.jpg

2. Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress (NMFBM) with tan micarta slabs comes with an excellent Chuddy Bear sheath with modular pouch and fire steel loop. I bought this from Dan Wowak, from History Channel's Alone. Dan said he used it once to chop down a tree or something. In any case, there is some superficial scratching on it and a few dark spots, but it is in excellent condition overall, including the edge which is sharp and without damage.

Awesome knife, awesome sheath. Chuddy doesn't take orders anymore, and of course Busse doesn't sell these bad boys anymore either.

$1,100 $1,000 $950 TYD SOLD!

GoBXhBh.jpg

nblW6tH.jpg

hZ34FDM.jpg

36Neket.jpg

0Q6idDp.jpg

3-6. From top down:
  • BOSS Jack Proto, Double Cut, green black canvas micarta w/no sheath--Mint condition--$400 $350 $325 TYD SOLD!

• BOSS Jack LE, Satin and tan canvas micarta, w/Spec Ops sheath and Azwelke kydex insert--Used, Good condition--some scratches on the blade, good edge--$400 TYD

• Jackmandu, black on black w/Armorall Leather sheath--Used, Good condition--scratches on coating, good edge--$250 TYD

• SAR4, Double Cut, black canvas micarta w/Kydex sheath + Tec-lok--Used, Good Condition--Scratches on bead blasting, good edge--$375 $315 $290 TYD SOLD!
CTGuzLO.jpg

zxUy8p8.jpg

7-10. From top down:
  • Basic 8 LE (B8LE), Satin, black Res-C w/(Okuden maybe?) Mashed Cat Kydex Sheath--Excellent, unused condition. Has some kydex scratches but that is all--$425 TYD

• Heavy Ordinance Grade Basic 8 (HOG B8), War Feather clip point, Penetrator tip, black coating and tan Res-C w/handmade leather sheath--Brand new condition-- WITHDRAWN

• American Regulator, stripped, black Res-C w/Spec-Ops-style sheath--Good condition--Used, stripped, sharpened, very good edge, has some leftover decarb on the blade, fits like a glove into the sheath- WITHDRAWN

• Taliwacker LE, Satin, black res C w/Spec Ops sheath--Unused, Excellent condition--slight scratches, a few spots, sheath needs to be heated and conformed for good fit--$200 TYD
8s4ASUR.jpg

xL0CzFw.jpg

6Fp9Gpj.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKIN'!!!

Last edited:
One last round of price drops on these blades! Really great deals!

If they don't sell quick at these prices, I'm going to withdraw them from the thread and either list them on Ebay for higher prices or keep them for myself. :p

Just an FYI, going to pull the two remaining blades (HOG B8 and American Regulator) in 24 hours from now if nobody speaks up. I don't want to have to go back to the Post office to ship one knife next week or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back