Finally got a Dan Tope Bulldog!

So I've been wanting and searching for a Dan Tope Bulldog for over a year now and finally scored one off of DLT Trading yesterday. Dan delivered them his latest batch of Bulldog's yesterday and every single one of them was sold out in under 5 minutes! This is the one I was able to get my hands on, I had a couple of other Bulldogs in my cart but they were gone before I could even make the payment. This one is 3V, natural Canvas Micarta matte finish, black liners and black carbon pins. Received the notification this morning that it has been shipped, I can't wait to get my paws on it!

tope-bulldog-3v-natural-canvas-micarta-matte-black-liner-229.95__30957.1538148870.1280.1280.jpg

I like it a lot. Congrats! What makes them so hard to come by? He doesn’t make them often? Are they only available from one dealer?
I just became aware of them recently. They are mid tech and seems like he only does small batches at a time.

I like it a lot. Congrats! What makes them so hard to come by? He doesn’t make them often? Are they only available from one dealer?
A few reasons, long periods of time between batches, small batches, and very popular so they sell out in minutes. The batch mine was part of numbered about 200 knives of varying scale materials and they were all sold out in under 5 minutes.

This is my actual knife instead of the stock photo. Comes with a really nice sheath as well, the belt hanger can removed and the included scout straps put on it.

vh0gSFx.jpg

t3tPone.jpg

yZaQd2V.jpg

c5mwBh2.jpg

This is my actual knife instead of the stock photo. Comes with a really nice sheath as well, the belt hanger can removed and the included scout straps put on it.

vh0gSFx.jpg

t3tPone.jpg

yZaQd2V.jpg

c5mwBh2.jpg
Chunky little bugger, but I like it a lot. Seem to be priced nice also.

Just got mine today. Nice hunk o' metal! Liking it so far. 50/50 on the sheath. Quality is there, but not sure it is my style. Also... man, that retention strap is not messing around... really had to work on getting that lil bugger snapped!

Looks like a beauty of an EDC and i'm sure that strap will loosen up with use so get out there and use that puppy.

Got my Bulldog today! Was originally hoping for that brown micarta one but none of those made it to the German dealer (klingenwelt.de) so I got the green micarta instead.
Very cool knife, easier edc size for me than the TDC but quite a big blade for it's size. Will try and make a kydex sheath for it to make it a slightly smaller package to carry.
Also took a bunch of comparison pics for people who wanna get a better idea of what it might look/ feel like in real life.
dy1ui84rmo6q.jpg

11dujq3s39es.jpg

izhcd8gjrbq7.jpg

ncmexpe6t6u3.jpg

b69tcyscskea.jpg

jauv7qjwxg4u.jpg

snqci20w65qt.jpg

vp8cy3ppi7qz.jpg

sbzwluwwj9a1.jpg

k4397bg3g3u7.jpg

jpn1ppet67yx.jpg

f0o904hw6az9.jpg