Finally got a Mnandi!

I've been drooling over the Mnandi for about six months and finally pulled the trigger on one. I was always drawn to the snake wood version and waited for just the right pattern to hit the market. It was pure luck that it came along just in time for Christmas. I actually received it in early December (thanks, Derrick!) but had barely enough willpower to put it aside until Christmas evening when I could sneak off to my man-cave and savor the process of opening and exploring it. Man, I'm loving this beauty! I may have just found the ideal knife for my particular needs.

This is my second CRK and by coincidence also marks the 100th knife of my total collection. I own a large 21 and carry it almost constantly. The Mnandi has found a home in the supplied slip case in my LFP.

i-xtW6RqT-X2.jpg

I've a good friend who's a CRK addict, and he too acquired a new Snakewood Mnandi for Christmas, his first, and it's gorgeous like yours. Congrats on the new acquisition!

I was about to pull the trigger on a Mnandi in box elder. It was regular price of $350. I have noticed some sites are charging more for box elder. Is this new? When a particular web site is out how long does it take them to get more? Also how long do you expect CR to keep the current wood inlays before discontinuing them and offering something else?

Snakewood is one of my favorite inlay woods, and yours is stunning! Nice pick up:thumbup:

Beautiful knife,
I have a small 21 insingo on the way, but mnandi (in cocobolo) was my other choice to get. It will have to wait for now, but definitely something I look forward to getting in the near future.

Back