Finally got a Senbenza!

After more than a few years and a fairly modest collection, I finally listened to a lot of the community (ignoring some others) and picked up a Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 with Insigno blade and black micarta inlays. I absolutely LOVE it!

H79sSWe.jpg

Great!
Give it a couple of weeks for breaking in and it will be superb.

I have the same with red linen micarta and it is my favorite knife

Congrats ... it took me awhile to take the plunge ... but only a day or so after getting my first to see what all the fuss is about ... careful ... now they multiply!

The Insingo is a great choice too.

Congratulations on your first CRK.:)
It will serve you well, the Insingo is a well liked blade style in the CRK forum. Now that you’ve shown it off, it’s time to put it to work and give it some personality.

After more than a few years and a fairly modest collection, I finally listened to a lot of the community (ignoring some others) and picked up a Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 with Insigno blade and black micarta inlays. I absolutely LOVE it!
By the way, just how black is the "black micarta" anyway? In your picture it definitely looks black but in most other pictures and videos it looks grey and sometimes green.

Great looking blade! Congratulations... Now you have the CRK bug. ;)

...plain old slab-sides model 21 for me... spider-trails are just fine...
Others, such as wood inlays, may be prettier, but I never carried one of those.

Enjoy! I hope it's everything it's cracked up to be and that you're not afraid to use it.

Congrats. That my major knife purchase of 2019. I probably won't go for the inlays as I kinda dig the classic sterile titanium. I might go with the full old school blade shape. I've wanted one as long as I have been reasonably able to afford one. I'll be hitting an educational milestone that is a long time coming. I'm too old for a graduation party, so I'm treating myself to an earned reward.

Back