Finally Joined the CRK Club

Decided to join the club with the KnifeArt exclusive. Small Seb CF Insingo. It is incredibly light and disappears in the pocket.

My only complaint is the lanyard pin rattle without the lanyard. I'm unsure as to why it isn't precisely fit like everything else.

Odsjc0U.jpg

Welcome to "the club"! Nice choice for your entry point, too. Less weight tends to get more carry time and they are fun to show & tell to friends & family as you detail the precision and low void carbon fiber frame.

I thought lanyard pins on the smalls were not captivated with a step size like the large. Maybe the Carbon Fiber uses a different pin? Users that don't want the lanyard but do want the pin installed usually burn a small piece of paracord leaving just the nubs to hold the pin between the scales.

Enjoy it!

The rattle doesn't really bother me, but one alternative is to remove the pin. Pretty sure I have seen methods to stop the rattle. Someone will likely come along with that answer or you can search.
Congratulations on your new knife

Now that's starting things off right... I'm jealous! ;) Very nice! :)
Can't wait to see pics of your other Sebenzas, Inkosi, Umnumzaan etc. :D

Decided to join the club with the KnifeArt exclusive. Small Seb CF Insingo. It is incredibly light and disappears in the pocket.

My only complaint is the lanyard pin rattle without the lanyard. I'm unsure as to why it isn't precisely fit like everything else.

Odsjc0U.jpg

Welcome to the club. You can leave your wallet with me.

Since leaving the lanyard pin in temporarily connected to one side makes no difference in disassembly you could try this.

One you could try pulling the lanyard lin out and wrapping the narrower part that goes into the titanium lockside in that plumbers tape a few times until it is snug. The tape they use to prevent leaks from pipe joins.

This stuff.
HD_6439.jpg

Just cut a length wise strip of it long enough to wrap the titanium lock side pin.

Welcome to the club. You can leave your wallet with me.

Since leaving the lanyard pin in temporarily connected to one side makes no difference in disassembly you could try this.

One you could try pulling the lanyard lin out and wrapping the narrower part that goes into the titanium lockside in that plumbers tape a few times until it is snug. The tape they use to prevent leaks from pipe joins.

Just cut a length wise strip of it long enough to wrap the titanium lock side pin.

That's not a bad idea. Thanks for the info.

036A3B55-D9D2-4545-8970-3D01B4866FC2.jpeg one simple thing i did to stop the rattling of my small seb pin is fit two small o rings around it , i’ve used the umnuzaan thumb stud rings but you could easily find cheap o rings everywhere on internet or in a mechanic shop... D8A646AE-EE6F-4BCB-A45C-4E108E582351.jpeg

Welcome to the club! I got my first CRK in May, and now have two more haha

Welcome to the club
mh5KC6W.jpg
:thumbsup:
I'm rocking the lanyard now though. Lanyard is awesome on large/small 21. Without lanyard its cool how small is a size of a lighter and how tough it is. Enjoy

Last edited:
Lone Wolf, have a question about the bottom middle knife that has the Chris Reeve logo on the same side as the belt clip. That is the only one like that I remember seeing. What model is it?

Lone Wolf, have a question about the bottom middle knife that has the Chris Reeve logo on the same side as the belt clip. That is the only one like that I remember seeing. What model is it?

That's an older one that didn't come with a clip from the factory, so someone put that on it.

Back