Photos Finished Leather Projects - Photos

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I’ll use this thread to post up finished projects that aren’t available for purchase, whether personal projects or custom projects. (If they are available, they will be in the “for sale” thread in this subforum) 😎

If you have ordered a custom sheath from me, I will not post it here until it arrives to you. I firmly believe that half the fun is for the new owner to be able to be the first to show off his custom piece! :D

If you see something here you may be interested in, I’m just a PM/profile post/email away.

For your viewing pleasure…

Last edited:
I started working on this “punker” cuff a couple months ago. Got it done in between other projects. :)
It is a custom order, and “Busco” is the name of the customers dog who passed recently.
Being all handmade, I’m extremely please with how it turned out.
79A62C7E-7E4F-496E-BF14-BAC0A5D144A3.jpegBA2DE741-6862-4938-A17B-3E983C0B3099.jpeg5606C8DC-C01C-472F-BDED-817BEBC26246.jpeg

Dave, thank you for your kind words. Your work is always clean and wonderful. It’s my goal to have my products to be as clean and good looking as yours. :)

I appreciate your time to post in my sub. Thank you.

A quick little pocket sheath to replace the floppy one that came with the Northwoods Wharnie. Wet formed and got excellent retention. She’s ready for use now… I’m looking forward to it.

099114CE-17E4-40C9-BFBF-AEBA231ECFC7.jpeg
18F65566-B6C3-467D-A2B1-E55A98BECC26.jpeg

I like that 😉 You killed it brother!

😎 Can’t wait for you to try it out Mr. Murphy.

Coleman anyone would be proud to carry in something like this, very nice, clean and simple Yet so classy🙂

Thanks Martin!!! ☺️ I had a lot of fun with this one. Something soothing about hand stitching.

Back