• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed blade clear out – some nice pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel L

Gold Member
Clearing out some pieces from the collection
TSgnFBA.jpg

1. CRKT Hissatsu – Original polished finish - price drop $80 TYD
2. SOLD Boker Applegate Combat Dagger with Micarta handle - price drop SOLD
3. SOLD Grohmann Number 1 – Flat Ground with Micarta Handle SOLD
4. SOLD MaxVenom DMAX II Karambit + Trainer SOLD

CRKT Hissatsu
LhvIBWx.jpg

This is the original finish with mirror polished flats and a satin bevel to a zero edge, long discontinued.

Condition is very good, never actually used but I have touched up the edge and some very minor scuff where I touched the bevel. Includes sheath and belt attachment. $80 TYD via Paypal, shipped worldwide.

Boker Applegate Combat Dagger (full size) with Micarta handle
ZUiwZAO.jpg

I bought this is Germany and I don’t believe this model was ever offered in the USA. Handle is green canvas micarta. Blade finish is stonewashed - most Boker Applegates are bead blasted.

Condition is LNIB - never used, never sharpened. Never inserted in sheath!
Includes original LEATHER sheath. SOLD, shipped worldwide.

SOLD - Grohmann Number 1 with Linen Micarta Handle
qiv1rUR.jpg

This came from Grohmann in Canada directly. Full flat ground stainless steel – thin and very slicy.

Excellent condition – just used to cut some fruit in the kitchen. Original factory edge, never inserted to sheath. The grind leans slightly to the right (looks worse in the picture) – doesn’t affect function. Includes original LEATHER sheath. SOLD, shipped worldwide.
zmzaLJs.jpg

Max Venom DMAXX II Karambit + Trainer
KcNifoH.jpg

This is the uncoated chisel ground Nitro V steel version, originally designed my Doug Marcaida. Excellent condition – just pulled out of sheath a little. Also includes the aluminium trainer (no trainer sheath). Price is SOLD shipped worldwide.

Do note I live in Singapore, so it takes 8-10 working days to reach you.

PM or email Daniel “at” proedge.co.nz.co.nz

Last edited:
Clearing out some pieces from the collection
3. Grohmann Number 1 – Flat Ground with Micarta Handle

Grohmann Number 1 with Linen Micarta Handle
qiv1rUR.jpg

This came from Grohmann in Canada directly. Full flat ground stainless steel – thin and very slicy.

Excellent condition – just used to cut some fruit in the kitchen. Original factory edge, never inserted to sheath. The grind leans slightly to the right (looks worse in the picture) – doesn’t affect function. Includes original LEATHER sheath. $65 TYD via Paypal, shipped worldwide.

Do note I live in Singapore, so it takes 8-10 working days to reach you.

PM or email Daniel “at” proedge.co.nz.co.nz

Check your email. Serious interest in this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back