• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fixed blade fire sale. Big chris, spyderco, broke horse forge

I've got to fund another purchase, so I have these priced to sell right now. Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Buyer is responsible for being 18 years of age and knowing their local knife laws. The blades:

1. Big Chris Ranger. PSF-27, natural micarta, orange G-10 liners, tapered tang, kydex sheath. Unused but has some spots from storage. These would likely polish out, but be aware that they are currently there. $250
  2. Spyderco sprig. S90v, green g10, kydex sheath. Very limited use. Never sharpened. $180
  3. Broke horse forge. O1, ironwood, copper pins, amazing leather sheath. This quality deserves a much higher price, but I am only asking $125. The buyer of this will be very happy.
  4. Big Chris puukko. 3v, natural micarta, kydex sheath. Lightly used and sharpened. You'll never see one this cheap. $105
  5. Big Chris trailing point. I'm told this blade is M2, but I am not certain. Bone micarta, red liners, kydex sheath. Lightly used and sharpened. Would be an amazing large game skinning/hunting knife. $105
Photos are out of order. Knives 2-4 are in the first photos, knives 1 and 5 are in the final photos. The Ranger is the big knife. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

IMG_4513.JPG IMG_4514.JPG IMG_4515.JPG IMG_4516.JPG IMG_4518.JPG IMG_4519.JPG IMG_4520.JPG IMG_4521.JPG IMG_4522.JPG IMG_4523.JPG

it looks like the big chris trailing point's cutting edge is about 5 1/2". is this correct?

Numbers 4 and 5 are Sold. 3 is sold pending funds. The spyderco and the Ranger are still available.

Back