1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FNG Here & I'm Giving Stuff Away

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by Jason_W, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason_W

Jason_W Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2018
    Moved to General Discussion, delete this if possible please.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    Howard Donahue, abbydaddy and Neko2 like this.
  2. boss_crew

boss_crew Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Hi Jason - welcome! I am sorry to learn that your blur collection was stolen - that is terrible!

Thank you for doing this giveaway - cool idea.

Jason_W likes this.
  3. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
    Welcome! Hope you restock your collection and enjoy the folks here.

Jason_W likes this.
  4. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the opportunity. But more than that I wish you luck with finding replacements for the knives that were stolen.

It is always saddening to hear about robberies, but it is extra galling hearing that it happened while you were with your daughter at Children's. I hope your daughter is doing well.

Edited to add: Also, if I were you, I would ask a Moderator to move this thread out into the general discussion area. Only people with paid memberships can view your thread here in the GAW forum. Putting this out in General would give you more eyeballs, and hopefully more chances to land the knives you are looking for.

Jason_W likes this.
  5. Howard Donahue

Howard Donahue Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 18, 2018
    Thank you.
    Thank you .

6. Jason_W

Jason_W Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2018
    Good idea, I'll just see if I can delete this post and redo it in the General Discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.