• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: BNIB Rockstead Chou-B Green with TI Survival Beaded Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,

I have for sale an amazing little knife that I never got around to carrying - a Rockstead Chou with a green silk wrapped handle. The blade and edge finish surpass those of any other knife I've handled. The sheath has great retention, and the handle wrap is neat and tight.

I purchased to pair with it a 24" titanium beaded chain with copper release from TI Survival. The perk to the copper release is that the copper clasp will break before the titanium chain, so if you happen to snag it, all you have to do is replace the clasp and not the pricey chain.

The knife and chain are both brand new, never used or carried. The knife comes with the original Rockstead packaging and birth card. The chain will be packaged along with it and the sheath.

Considering the value of the knife and the chain, I would like to see $250 SOLD for the bundle. That is ~$100 off of purchasing the two individually.

Link to Photos

UaJrmiX.jpg

Terms of Sale

>Price includes priority mail shipping and insurance
>US-50 shipping only
>Paypal Goods & Services for payment; I will pay the fees
>I reserve the right to deal with whom I prefer
>No trades
>All sales are final

>To purchase, please email me or post "I'll take it". If you find my price to be unfair, please feel free to message me a reasonable offer.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I will take it. Just let me know when you are ready and where to send the PayPal funds. PM or email is fine. Thank you. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back