• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FOR SALE: Hex bit Strider Spanners

PSD

The new Strider spanners are finally done. Made from hardened and double tempered S7 tool steel. These fit into any ¼" bit screwdriver. My centering pin design keeps the spanner from slipping out and scratching the knife scale. These are designed for function, not for show, and work GREAT! These have received rave reviews elsewhere and now available on BFC. I designed this for the SnG but it fits all full size Strider pivots (SnG, SMF, AR, RCC, GB, XL etc.) wont fit the Hinderer XM 18 (or XM 24) pivot or the small PT Strider.

Please EMAIL to order one, no need to post here or PM, this works best for me and I will sell them in order of date emails received. Price is $25 + $2 shipping in USA. These are shipped U.S. Postal Service with Delivery Confirmation. Contact me for shipping outside USA. I can accept PayPal if you have a PayPal CONFIRMED address. (No additional PayPal fees). I also accept (and prefer) Postal Money Orders (available at any U.S. Post Office). Email for M.O. mailing address, Thanks
UPDATE: I now also have a nicer "deluxe" version of this tool, scroll down page a little for pix and info. I also have a double ended spanner key wrench that fits Strider and Hinderer *HERE*

SPANNER1.jpg

SPANNER2.jpg

SPANNER3.jpg

PSD.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant tool. Good luck!

Coop

I just got one of these. All I can say is, brilliant tool, executed very well in great materials.:thumbup:

I now have a newer version of this tool available. This spanner is same as the other one except for the following upgrades:
* Made from hardened and twice tempered 440C stainless blade steel.
* Has an easily removable split ring so you can carry it on a keychain.
* Has a T-10 torx tip on the end of the centering pin.

These 'deluxe' tools are $32 each + $2 for shipping. Shipping price is per package, not per tool, so if you ordered 2 of these shipping would still be $2 total. (The 'economy' version is still available for $25 + $2 shipping)
attachment.php

PSD.jpg

Attachments

• 440C_SPANNER.jpg
    440C_SPANNER.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,811
Last edited:
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Excellent tool, finished extremely well.

Recieved one of the Deluxe models yesterday for my AR. This may be the nicest bit for a bit driver that I've never handled. A lot of attention and time went into these things. Worked like a charm and is a must if you own a Strider folder.

I now have a newer version of this tool available. This spanner is same as the other one except for the following upgrades:
* Made from hardened and twice tempered 440C stainless blade steel.
* Has an easily removable split ring so you can carry it on a keychain.
* Has a T-10 torx tip on the end of the centering pin.

These 'deluxe' tools are $32 each + $2 for shipping. Shipping price is per package, not per tool, so if you ordered 2 of these shipping would still be $2 total. (The 'economy' version is still available for $25 + $2 shipping)
attachment.php

PSD.jpg

I need a spanner tool for a Gen 1 Strider SMF.I've heard they are a slightly different size than the newer ones.Thanks.

No, never made a tool for the PT. I think you can use a regular screwdriver though. Thanks

When using this tool, do you need to insert a hex key on the opposite side too?

Last edited:
No, never made a tool for the PT. I think you can use a regular screwdriver though. Thanks

IIRC, the non-hex side (with the flat tip screwdriver opening) is splined into the G-10; so only a hex drive is required (except for the new 3 hole pivot).

When using this tool, do you need to insert a hex key on the opposite side too?

Yes. I usually use the PSD tool to hold that side and turn the hex drive side.

Bump: Just wanted to let people know that these were sold out for a while but I have a new batch of deluxe spanner tools done and ready to ship, Thanks

Very nice! Do you happen to know what size Torx to fit the Hinderer LockBar Stabilizer bolt on a Strider SMF? I'm going to go with T7.

Last edited:
No sorry, I dont currently have one so cant measure. The torx on body screws is T-10.

Back