1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For Sale: Kikuichi Gyuto & Petty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by oldmanwilly, Feb 5, 2021.

1. oldmanwilly

oldmanwilly Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Good afternoon,

I have these two kitchen knives for sale which are described below. The listed prices include shipping within the continental US; I will gladly ship elsewhere but may need to adjust prices to cover increased shipping costs. I prefer payment via PayPal but may accommodate alternative methods if necessary. Finally, I would prefer cash but am open to reasonable trade offers.

Please post "I'll take ______" if you would like one of these knives.

In case the pics don't work:
    Kikuichi https://imgur.com/a/BPUCA1N

8.5 inch Gyuto: SOLD
    I bought this new as my first serious chef's knife which I used happily for several years. I just don't use it anymore after getting a 10" Shun. It sharpens easily, holds an edge well and is an excellent slicer. It shows some scratches from hand sharpening and use and has some minor oxidation near the bolsters. This knife has never been placed into a dishwasher. Lastly, it did not come with a box when I bought it from a dealer, therefore it will not come with a box.

5 inch Petty: $115.00
    This was procured new and has been used for a few years to dismember chickens and slice vegetables. It was my wife's dedicated apple slicer but has fallen into disuse. It also shows some scratches from hand sharpening and use with minor oxidation near the bolsters. Again, hand washed only and never placed in the dishwasher. Unlike the gyuto this one comes with the original packaging shown.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
    Icky Thump, sgt1372 and 000Robert like this.
  2. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    PM sent for Gyuto.

3. oldmanwilly

Mar 7, 2014
    Replied and waiting for a response.

4. oldmanwilly

Mar 7, 2014
    The Gyuto is sold!