• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: KME Diamond Sharpening System

For sale is a used KME sharpening system with DMT dia-sharp coarse, fine and extra fine stones.

Product Description
Diamond Kit Includes:

� 1- KME Knife Sharpening System

� 1- DMT Dia-Sharp Coarse Grit Stone

� 1- DMT Dia-Sharp Fine Grit Stone

� 1- DMT Dia-Sharp X-Fine Grit Stone

� 1- 1oz Empty Water Bottle

� 1- Hardshell Case

360 Degree rotational Clamp with 2 Horizontal Stops: Just grab the knife handle and rotate it 180 degrees to sharpen both sides of the blade.

Just One Large Hand Knob Clamps the Blade: No more adjusting the clamp for blade thickness with one screw, then clamping with a separate thumb nut

Neoprene Padded Jaws: Clamp will not scratch or mar the blade.

Two Knife Positioning Reference Lines on the Jaw: Insures repeatable sharpening angle for individual knives.

Jaws Open on Demand

Revolutionary Spherical Bearing Rod Guide: Maintains absolute zero deviation from selected sharpening angle at all times, while providing excellent range of silky smooth motion

Infinitely Adjustable Sharpening Angle - 17 to 30 Degrees: Main frame is engraved with angle scale in single degree increments. Loosen thumb nut to raise or lower the bearing assembly to any desired sharpening angle.

This is a pretty decent system especially for beginners to learn the fundamentals of sharpening on. Selling it because I broke down finally and started using a paper wheel.

This system retails for $114.95 on the KME website. Also this comes with the "sold separately" base which is $20 extra.
Asking $60 + 15 for shipping (it's heavier than most knives) and paypal. Ship to conus priority mail with tracking confirmation. Paypal only. Will consider trade offers for balisongs.

IMG_20120821_151818.jpg

IMG_20120821_151847_hdr.jpg

Thanks

paypal - christopherjsica@gmail.com I sent you an email through BF I guess you didn't get it. I also tried sending you an email directly. If you did not get that one either please email me at this email address. Thanks

Payment sent.

Don't know why I'm not getting your email, I'm getting tons of others. :confused: Oh well, it's paid for now. Paypal gave you the correct addy. :thumbup:

Back