• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: Maserin Plow OD Green Micarta, Schrade 104OT, & Promo SAK Classic

I have the following knives I am letting go of. Price are what you pay no need to calculate anything you only pay what I list or we agree on. I will discount some for multiple knives. PM or Post contact details if interested.

SOLD 2018 Blade Forums Buck 301 2 Blade Stockman w/ Elk $90
-Knife has only been carried a couple times till looks unused no issue. I tried the knife out but just something about it never clicked with me. Box and all original paperwork included
IMG-0596.jpg

IMG-0597.jpg

Collector Knives Maserin Plow OD Green Micarta (Original Pinned Construction) $40
-I love this knife but it is just a touch too large for my taste in thickness. The blade is off center but does not appear to rub and action is good. The blade is sharp and slices great and why I almost want to keep this knife but it just doesn't have a place in my rotation. Box and all original paperwork included
IMG-0584.jpg

IMG-0585.jpg

IMG-0587.jpg

IMG-0588.jpg

IMG-0589.jpg

IMG-0590.jpg

USA Made Schrade 104OT $20
-This knife is old I used to carry and use it years ago then it sat in different drawers and tool box through the years. No box knife only
IMG-0604.jpg

IMG-0605.jpg

IMG-0607.jpg

Victornix Classic Drug Company Promotional for "Ten-K" $15
-The advertising is wearing off but blade and tools are in very good condition. Still has toothpick and tweezers. No box knife only
IMG-0600.jpg

IMG-0601.jpg

IMG-0602.jpg

IMG-0603.jpg

Last edited:
Understood, that is why I said "if available", didn't want to jump in front of anybody.

Mike

Back