• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale....Satin AMS, Basic 9, and Scrapivore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtmbinb

Gold Member
Must be 18 and know your local laws. Prices include PayPal fees and priority shipping, conus only. Please pm any questions. First "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks.

Busse AMS satin infi. Number 111 with black micarta and Buy Brown kydex. I am the original owner. Mint. Never carried or used. $Sold

Busse Basic 9. Infi with asymmetrical edge. Mint. Never used or carried. Buy Brown kydex included. This may be one of the most sought after original Busse knives. This is the ultimate chopper for its size and weight. It is a legend. I haven't seen one for sale in a long time....especially mint!!! $Sold

Scrapyard Scrapivore. Double cut finish. Unused with cardboard. It does have a few spots of patina that should polish out. Retail is $69.95, as shown. $Sold
YMklLa.jpg

dx5UKw.jpg

w1MshQ.jpg

a8lX6b.jpg

bRlHB8.jpg

Last edited:
Thats BS man! Thats not what YOUR thread says to do
MY thread says first "I'll take it" gets it. MY thread does not specify whether the "I'll take it" is a thread response or a pm. It simply means a firm commitment to buy. You were beat by six minutes. Get over it. :rolleyes:

Thats BS man! Thats not what YOUR thread says to do
It is the sellers right to sell to whomever he/she wishes.

There is no completed deal until both parties are happy, and nothing is set in stone prior to any funds being sent. Even then, if something shady crops up, a seller can refund the buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back