1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

For TG sheaths for sale

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by David Brown, Nov 6, 2018.

1. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    Hi Everybody,

My Forsaken Team Gemini (ForTG) came in :)

Today I have a few custom molded kydex Sheaths for the Busse Forsaken Team Gemini .

Made with 6 oz. Kydex :) ...............which is .093" or 3/32" of an inch if you are curious :)
    Cut resistant and water proof, non-stretching, non-shrinking beautiful kydex

The tek-lok will accept from 1" to 2.25" belts and will work on Molle gear too !!!

Custom Heat Molded for perfect fit and retention.

several Layers of tape used in the molding processes to make just the right amount of room to keep your blade looking nice as long as you keep the sheath clean, like any other sheath or holster, you have to keep them clean and free of the contaminates.

Like all our Buy Brown Products have been for almost 20 years, These have a no question lifetime replacement warranty. period.

Tek-lok, small tek-lok, g-clip, IWB loop or clip included in the price.

You can also add a Dangler for a bit more.

AVAILABLE IN BLACK, Coyote Brown, olive drab for base price of 60.00 +

10.00 for priority shipping

Out of country 1st class will be more :)

Lots of other colors, camos, carbon fiber zombie skin, flames, and new canvas covered or whatever you can imagine can be done with enough time and money :)

Send a pm or e-mail:

[email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. t1sully

t1sully

Aug 9, 2011
    Any plans on the HOG Gemini sheath?

3. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    I will need that one sent in
    But absolutely please e-mail me

4. Fearless9087

Fearless9087

Dec 10, 2015
    Those look nice! Your work is always top notch Mr. Brown email sent looking forward to getting my hands on one! :)

5. WVHILLS

WVHILLS Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2006