• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fox FX-590 Derespina Karambit (x2) $85 shipped & s110v Paramilitary 2 $163 shipped

billygoat78

Gold Member
Fox FX-590 Derespina Karambit (x2) -- $85 shipped each. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in s110v - $163 shipped

I liked the look of these and had heard good things about them, so on a whim I got 2 of the 590, figuring I'd grind one down into a trainer, but 2 seconds after getting one out of it's box I knew they were too big for my medium hands, so back out they go. Brand spanking new in box, never even cut paper.

Also got an s110v Paramilitary 2 for a buddy of mine and myself (pre-ordered, back in August), but since it took many months to appear (I just got them yesterday) he's apparently no longer interested. New in box, never even opened or looked at. Sweet knife, and it seems there have been some minor refinements over my older s30v version besides just the steel. I'm keeping mine, and just trying to get back what I paid for his. I'm told these won't be back in stock anywhere until mid 2016.
$163 shipped

--------

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take ____" in this thread gets the item(s). If i can save money shipping multiple items to the same address I'll knock that cost off the price of the additional items

email me at jmarux at yahoo for purchase confirmation and to receive paypal info. Feel free to also email with questions or to request more pictures, but an email alone will not hold an item for you. Please use your regular browser email to contact me, as the BF email system frequently does not work.

Paypal preferred, all fees included in price. CONUS shipping only, unless arrangements are made by email prior to final sale. I am willing to ship elsewhere for additional shipping cost and provided the buyer accepts all responsibility once the item leaves my hands.

I will try my best to ship quickly, but due to my work hours and location there's a possibility I will not be able to ship anything until friday or saturday

By purchasing any item, the buyer agrees that they are of legal age to own and purchase knives, and are in full compliance with applicable laws regarding shipment of knives to their location. I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion, without explanation.

No trades

--------------

specs from FKMDknives.com

FX-590
blade: stainless steel N690Co
handle: G10 black
blade -2.55"
overall- 6.10"

599 is sold

Last edited:
Also the Spyderco karahawk is a little smaller than these as well as a number of fix blade karambit neck knives

Back