Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
New - Free raffle/giveaway Rick Hinderer XM-18 - 3.5 - Ended - the winner is announced on our message board - www.knivesemporium.com :thumbup:

We will draw this one as a Christmas gift :cool:

Sign-Up as a member on our web-site which is free you will receive updates on all new knives and events.

Even better we are going to start an ongoing free raffle, you can win a Rick Hinderer XM-18 - 3.5; (Christmas 2012 Is the ending date for this Free Raffle)

For members we will raffle every 45 days a high-end knife, this one is different and is a Christmas gift for the knife community, if you let your friends know about us and they sign-up we would greatly appreciate that.

(Memberships are totally free and you don’t need to buy anything to become a member).

The member login is on the top right of our home page - www.knivesemporium.com

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning
Johnnie

Last edited:
Haven't had the chance to participate in one of these amazing giveaways I've heard so much about since joining bladeforums. I'd do much more than just register for your site if it meant having a chance at an XM-18! Dream knife! Way above my budget sadly :(

That is a SWEET giveaway. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this one. Glad to be registered on your site, and love the Cave Flash. 560 is a fine knife too, although it's not getting any pocket time.

That would be a awesome Christmas gift! Thanks Johnnie for the chance!

WOW! This is some next level stuff here. Amazing GAW. You guys are really doing it up.

Nice! I liked and shared your facebook page as well. I've actually checked out your site a few times before this.

:eek: I've never seen a giveaway of this magnitude before...and that's an understatement when you compare how much Knives Emporium gives to the community compared to other dealers.

:eek:

Damn!

You guys are great! Thanks for the chance, I gotta make a purchase from the site soon to show some support

:eek:

Damn!

You guys are great! Thanks for the chance, I gotta make a purchase from the site soon to show some support
:thumbup: If we look at the quantity of knives and flashlights Knives Emporium has given away, it easily totals over $1000. I don't see how they'll continue these giveaways without the support of the community

Crap. I don't do facebook.

Oh well. It's still a cool site. Thanks for the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back