Frustrated Sebenza owner!

Not at all frustated with the knife. I've had it almost a year now. I used it pretty hard at first but now I'm a desk jockey so it sees less hard use. It has performed perfectly. Everybody here knows how well they're made so I won't repeat all that.

I originally decided to buy a Sebenza because it's my nature to wait, then buy the best and never have to worry about problems. That's what I thought I was going to do with my small Sebenza. I thought, "I'm not going to want a bunch of Sebenza's that I never use". Boy was I wrong! Everybody here was right! I am absolutely dying for a small wood inlay! Send it off to Gary G. for a inlay matching leather sheath and fob, with matching belt. I can't stand it! I MUST HAVE IT!! And then I'd like to have a decorated umfaan for dress up days! I need help! -Root(poor Sebenza junkie)

PS- I hate all of you multiple Sebenza owners
wink.gif
I'm jealious!

[This message has been edited by Root (edited 04-16-2000).]

Can't you just picture Chris reading this, wringing his hands and going "HeHeeeHeeHe"

We all are suffering the same, terrible ain't it
smile.gif

We need a support group, I think somebody already suggested this.

I'll probably buy an Umfaan for my dad before I buy myself another one. Hopefully next year for his birthday in April. He's SOL this year
smile.gif

Know the feeling way way too well!
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty close in funds to get that small wood inlay Sebenza. And maybe that one will be The One? I hope so, as it is getting out of hand!

Off I go in search of the mystery knife to quench this burning desire,......whoa where did that come from?

G2
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

Root, I'm not sure where it stops.
I thought once I had a plain small and a plain large Sebenza that would be it.
Now I have ordered a plain Umfaan (for the matching plain Zulu Trio) and a small wood inlay Sebenza.
I will probabaly order a decorated small Sebenza and a decorated Umfaan and that will be all (6).
I hope.
wink.gif

------------------
RICK - Left Handers Unite

[This message has been edited by RGRAY (edited 04-16-2000).]

Back