• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: CKF , Kizer & Kershaw

Looking to sell these three knives.

I also have a brand new APurvis Xerx for sale here https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-bnib-apurvis-xerx.1702734/

Only interested in 3.5 inch XM-18's, Emerson's and larger ZT's for trades.

CKF Baugi
- nearly new, lightly carried ( a few small scuffs on the clip) comes with all the extra hardware, extra clip and pouch. - withdrawn!

Kizer T1
- brand new, a week old, I already did a light flame anodizing on the clip, backspacer and hardware, perfect action, super smooth and perfect centering, very nice! - Sold!

Kershaw Launch 3 Auto -
lightly carried, some scuffs and scratches on the handles and pocket clip, still on the factory edge, super snappy and perfect lockup/centering. Plese check with local laws before purchase (buy at own risk) - Sold!

PM ME for more info, thanks!

qQUNgQ.png

hHqJSH.png

pH3y6c.png

7lhpJr.png

Last edited:
I'm going to regret this but......something else has my eye.

so up for sale are these three girls.

Please no trades, for more info PM me!

1. SBD Evo Typhoon - Practically brand new, only carried a few times, still on the factory edge and comes with the original mini hard case, super smooth! - SOLD SOLD SOLD

cxqPNs.png

N7ESiv.png

2. Cheburkov Strizh Large Damascus - In Russian ZDI 1016 damascus, the knife has been carried lightly, still on the factory edge and overall with the exception of some snail trails on the clip its in excellent condition, super smooth and crazy good detent! comes with the factory box and cards. - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Ar4Tsl.png

D3YDde.png

3. CKF Baugi - In M390 , again practically brand new, still on the factory edge, comes with all the extra hardware and blue Ti pocket clip along with the CKF pouch, super smooth and overall and insanely nice knife ( #236 ) - Asking $215 USD shipped to your door!

aPn5fe.png

u3h0Sn.png

Last edited:
Back