• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Emerson, Northwoods, Spyderco with dropping prices!

I'm looking to purchase some goats for the farm so I need to move some of the knives I don't use. All prices include PP fees (G&S please) and shipping. Email is the best way to reach me (ceek10 at gmail dot com). I haven't had much luck uploading pictures but I'll be happy to email them. The prices will be dropping $10 twice a day until they are all gone. I'm not interested in any trades at this time.

First up is a BNIB Emerson Barricuda. This is the signature series, plain, stonewashed blade, SN #42. I have only opened the box, looked it over and then placed in the safe. Centering is dead on and I'd say lock up is around 30% Comes with everything as new. Price...$Withdrawn

Next is a like new Northwoods Lincoln Jack. This includes the baggie, slip, coin, and of course the knife. I am not the first owner, but there are no marks anywhere that I can tell. This one has the OD micarta handles. I have never carried or cut with it (it doesn't look like the previous owner did either) only looked it over. Centering is dead on. Price...$Spf

Finally, I have an original Spyderco Starmate in 440V. I really like this knife and actually preferred it over the Trezoula Starfighter. It has seen very little use and still has the factory edge. No original box, but I will inclusde a generic box. Centering slightly favors the presentation side, lock up is right at 50%. The medallion has a couple light scuffs, but is in tact and perfectly shows Bob's logo. Price...$Withdrawn

Like I said, I am happy to send pics and answer any questions through email. I you want to buy more than one knock $5 off each. Please post "I'll take it" if you want one to avoid confusion.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thank you. Please shoot me an email, address is at the top. Remaining prices dropped.

Back