• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco FS Endura SuperGold, Modded Para 3, ARCForm Catalyst

I need to free some space in the knife chest so up for sale are three knives that just haven't seen any pocket time for quite a while. All knives listed include original packaging. Prices include PayPal G&S fees as well as USPS Priority Shipping. No international sales and at this time I am not interested in any trades.

First up is my Endura Super Gold Massdrop Exclusive. Never carried or used to cut anything I took it straight from the package to my knife chest. I am asking $old for this knife.

c50dfVH.jpg

M3MK2b9.jpg

Next up is a modded Para 3 with S30V steel that I picked up recently in a charity auction. It was purchased new and sent to EDC Gearhouse for modifications including milling on the G10, acid washed blade, bronzed liners and matching hardware, Lynch clip, and decorative dremel work on the spine. This is a really cool knife but it just isn't my style so I am moving it along to someone that would truly appreciate it. I am asking $old for this knife which is basically the price of a new Para 3 and Lynch clip.

M5uMAVp.jpg

w1gDK4W.jpg

BrGTFSw.jpg

Last up is my Arcform Catalyst with copper inlays. This knife features an S35VN blade with stonewashed bevels and satin flats. The copper has developed a nice patina that can be polished back to new if desired. I picked this up a little over a year ago from another forum member and carried it once or twice. It appears to have the factory edge but I can only confirm that I have not sharpened it. It's in excellent condition except for a tiny scratch on the stonewashed portion of the blade that is hard to pick up in photos. I am asking $old.

rw6Adif.jpg

KGDCs0O.jpg

5Y4RF1z.jpg

Last edited:
Back