• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: FILICIETTI, KAWAMURA: Final Reductions

Steve Filicietti: Damascus S Guard Bowie

A rare opportunity to buy an outstanding bowie from the maker Steve Filicietti. Steve has not made any knives for several years and was a much sought after maker at the time, unfortunately his business ability did not match his knife making ability, but those pieces that do exist are renowned for being exceptional.

Condition is as delivered from the Dealer. BUT note that there is a 1/2" long widening of the grain at the spacer (see picture). The gidgee at the time had some shrinkage issues, and in the 8 years I have owned this piece the shrinkage has not changed. This is reflected in the pricing.

Specifications:

Blade: Ladder Pattern Damascus
Handle: Ring Gidgee
Fittings: Stainless
OAL: 16" 4/5'
Blade Length tip to guard: 11" 2/5'
Blade: 10" 1/4

Sheath: By maker

Case: Bills Custom Case (retail c $50)

Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $1295.00 >>> Now $1195>>> Final reduction $1075. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

filicietti-frame.jpg

Roger Massey MS: Stage Crown penny guard Bowie SOLD SOLD
SOLD
Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $745.00>>> Now $695.00>>> Final reduction $600. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

Mike Williams MS: Award winning Damascus & Stag SW Bowie SOLD SOLD
SOLD
Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $1795.00>>> Now $1695.00>>> Final reduction $1575. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

SOLD SOLD Russ Andrews MS (But Knife is JS): Rampart Bowie SOLD SOLD
SOLD
Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $945.00>>> Now $895.00>>> Final reduction $800 SOLD SOLD SOLD. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

"Small Print"
All knives is in Europe. Price includes shipping via TNT, this offers tracking and insurance, but please be aware it can take 2 to 5 weeks to the US, though normally 1 to 2 weeks, and tracking is sometimes delayed. Any Taxes & Duties at your end are for your account. If you want quicker and better visibility it costs, and would be in addition to the asking price. Payment via bank transfer (Other by negotiation). By making an offer to purchase you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and the knife does not contravene any local or national laws in your place of residence.

Knife will ship in a zippered case as descibed.

Any questions please PM or email me. I have plenty of references.

Cheers

Stephen

Last edited:
Offered for sale are two of my Ryuchi Kawamura Collection in beautiful Mother of Pearl.

Ryuchi's work is superb, and it shows in these two pieces from late 2010 and late 2011.

kawamura1v2.jpg

Sowbelly Whittler
3 blade slip joint folder
Blade material : ATS-34
Handle material : Stainless steel / mop
Blade length : main blade 2 3/8" (60mm)
sub blades 1 1/2" (38mm) each
Closed length : 3 3/8" (86mm)

Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $1395.00>>> Now $1275.00. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

Sheepfoot Congress (Ver. 2011)

4 blade slip joint folder
Blade material : ATS-34
Handle material : Stainless steel / m.o.p
Blade length : 2 3/8"(60mm)
2 1/8"(54mm)
1 3/4"(44mm)
1 3/4"(44mm)
Closed length : 3 9/16"(91mm

Price based on Bank Transfer, but including standard track shipping via TNT/USPS = $1895.00>>> Now $1695.00. Other payment and shipping methods please contact me to discuss.

If you want the pair then a combined price can be negotiated.

"Small Print"
Knives are in Europe. Price includes shipping via TNT, this offers tracking and limited value insurance, but please be aware it can take 2 to 5 weeks to the US, though normally 1 to 2 weeks, and tracking is sometimes delayed. Any Taxes & Duties at your end are for your account as is loss unless you opt for Fedex shipping. If you want Fedex which is quicker and better visibility it costs, and would be in addition to the asking price. Payment via bank transfer (Other by negotiation). By making an offer to purchase you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and the knife does not contravene any local or national laws in your place of residence.

Knife will ship in a zippered case as descibed.

Any questions please PM or email me. I have plenty of references.

Good afternoon,

I would like to inquire about the purchase of your Russ Andrews bowie at $800. I can be reached directly at skykingebay@aol.com. Warm regards, Larry osprey888

Back